Knife attack in Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
You claim religion is evil.
I know it is evil.Look at its effects.The other argument they use is ""atheists do evil": the difference being they do it for there own reasons..nothing to do with worshipping a non existant being.

Sponsored Links
I know it is evil.Look at its effects.The other argument they use is ""atheists do evil": the difference being they do it for there own reasons..nothing to do with worshipping a non existant being.

Absolute rubbish.

Sponsored Links
And I always prefer atheists who do good things - it's done without fear of god, the threat of going to a good place in the afterlife. Those people are by far the best.

Religion is pants, all religions. It interferes with common sense, politics, medical situations and more, it enforces beliefs and ways of life. Nobody is free if they're religious or lives in a highly religious country. It's deffo one of man's most stupid inventions.

Absolute rubbish.
Let me take a wild guess Ryler.You are a Jehovah's witness and consider Covid 19 a sign of ""The end of days"" that is preached to you? That would certainly explain your devout Covid attitude.

Let me take a wild guess Ryler.You are a Jehovah's witness and consider Covid 19 a sign of ""The end of days"" that is preached to you? That would certainly explain your devout Covid attitude.

Wrong on all counts.

And I always prefer atheists who do good things - it's done without fear of god, the threat of going to a good place in the afterlife. Those people are by far the best.

Religion is pants, all religions. It interferes with common sense, politics, medical situations and more, it enforces beliefs and ways of life. Nobody is free if they're religious or lives in a highly religious country. It's deffo one of man's most stupid inventions.
Wow..Thankyou for that.V much..Very eloquently said and I did not realise you felt that way..

So going to some where good in the after life should be feared?
So some one religious who gives to charity is doing so because of a fear of God?
Sigh. Stop trying to twist, it's tiresome.

I said already, religion to me is based on fear.
I remember as a young teenager, listening to the religious chaps in our town centre shouting about religion. I heard 'If you do not believe in God then you will be damned to eternal hell'.

I decided then religion is not for me, up to then I'd not made up my mind. I don't worship anything that is based on fear and bullying.

I took this photo some years back on my way to J32 (shopping place near Leeds).
Saved from what?
Hell?
Damnation?

Religion is pants, all of it. Anything that has to rule by fear is always pants.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back