"Terrorist attack in Paris"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you agreed with sooey, when he claimed because it was a joke, it wasn't racist
Show me where I said that. Oh you can't can you d'head?
You think that the suggestion to commit genocide, because they're Muslims, is not racist?

Don't twist my words weasel. Show me where I claimed that something wasn't racist because it was a joke. You have some time cos I'm off out now, I'll expect to see the quote from me when I get back later....not

Sponsored Links
However I do like the comment because it took the **** out of you.
Even though it was a racist comment?
So your blind rage and hatred overrides your values?
.. the liking of the post was against you, and you only, nowt to do with the other post.
Even though it was a racist post?
How about this - if I am being racist or have a racist intent, I will be honest and tell you about it.
I'll continue to judge you on your actions, not on your words.
The 'like' is a simple like facility. It doesn't contain a ''cos it opposed his opinion' elaboration.
It appears to all and sundry that you liked a racist post.
Now you could comment on the post, explaining why you liked it, but I guess you didn't think of that.
You simply 'liked' a racist post.
Perhaps you agreed with sooey, when he claimed because it was a joke, it wasn't racist. :rolleyes:
Judge me on my actions? You really throw your toys out the pram don't ya! Lol. I liked a nasty comment about you therefore I am a racist. All and sundry, no, not at all, just you alone because you make it up as you go along.
Were you an only child? Wondering why you have such an imagination!
Change the record Himmy.

I liked a nasty comment about you therefore I am a racist.
You liked a nasty comment about me which was racist.
You were blind to the content of the message, Such is your logic.
Now when we look back, and see that you liked a racist comment, how do we know the reason behind your admiration of sooey?
You didn't think it through, did you?

Sponsored Links
You do know I worked in the press for 20 years right?
And?

So all people connected with this incident in London are colluding to cover it up? Police, press, government
Give over!
You changed you post.
Did I say they covered up? Was making conversation because I thought it was an interesting point to make. Sorry you didn't get it but I guess it wasn't sarcastic enough for you?

Moderator's note

This thread is going nowhere.

The insults, smears and bad language are not welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back