"Terrorist attack in Paris"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why this thread? Just wanted to take the p**s right?
Just pointing out that that sort of behaviour does more harm than good when countering terrorism.
Sooey's idea of bringing peace and stability to the world is indiscriminate genocide.
You're right......lets nuke the bstrds. :LOL:

Whilst I agree we're never going to change the opinions of the RWR like sooey, et al, I do think we have a moral and public duty to counter the perverted and bigoted propaganda spouted by him and his kind.
Do your 'morals' include a whole post designed just to have a dig, to ridicule?
Perhaps your morals and mine are closer than you think.
I, in your opinion, design a whole post just to have a dig at a racist.
You, design a whole post, just to have a dig at someone who's having a dig at racism.
Could you compare and contrast the two?
Can you see the likeness and differences?

If so, do either of you not understand that to fight wrong with wrong doesn't work so well? I don't think it's worked so well for you yet.
You seem to persist with it, in spite of your lack of success.

The difference is I know I'll never change sooey's mind. But it shouldn't and wouldn't stop me from countering his and others' racist propaganda.
And where possible highlighting the flaws, the nonsensical bits, the idiotic ravings of a fool.

If some want to put themselves in the front line of racist propaganda, they can hardly complain when they're ridiculed.
Although you seem to be making a good go at complaining on behalf of the racists.
Why, I ask myself.

You ask me why? 2 things, listening, understanding and balance help get a point across - not ridicule . Also it was response to your reasons to be here.
In the past you mentioned it was your own personal mission to stop this kind of thinking, to point out racist behaviour.
So why do you do it if you know it will achieve nothing? Is that not a waste of your time, and everyone else? I've said it before here, which you ignored, if you feel so passionately as you seem to about racism and changing views, you could do some good out in the real world and actually do something worthwhile than fighting and ridiculing folk who pay no attention to you.
The time you've spent here, for just an example, you could've got together a rally of peaceful Muslims to march the streets of London in protest of ISIS and made sure it was advertised/reported on. This has happened before and the press didn't pick up on it, but the press don't control the internet thankfully. You could've made it louder and bigger, made the media listen and give more of a positive message to many more people than you do here with a handful of those who do not wish to hear it.
I do mean all of this positively, I really do. Passion is a great thing but directed at the wrong people it's wasted and it just frustrates everyone.

Sponsored Links
Just pointing out that that sort of behaviour does more harm than good when countering terrorism.
Sooey's idea of bringing peace and stability to the world is indiscriminate genocide.

Whilst I agree we're never going to change the opinions of the RWR like sooey, et al, I do think we have a moral and public duty to counter the perverted and bigoted propaganda spouted by him and his kind.
You, design a whole post, just to have a dig at someone who's having a dig at racism.

If so, do either of you not understand that to fight wrong with wrong doesn't work so well? I don't think it's worked so well for you yet.

The difference is I know I'll never change sooey's mind. But it shouldn't and wouldn't stop me from countering his and others' racist propaganda.
And where possible highlighting the flaws, the nonsensical bits, the idiotic ravings of a fool.

If some want to put themselves in the front line of racist propaganda, they can hardly complain when they're ridiculed.
Although you seem to be making a good go at complaining on behalf of the racists.
Why, I ask myself.

You ask me why?
I didn't. I asked myself!
Please read my comment more carefully.
I know your thin and lame excuses. I prefer my own deduction. It makes more sense.

Passion is a great thing but directed at the wrong people it's wasted and it just frustrates everyone.
You think that in ridiculing racists, I'm targeting the wrong people?
Do you think that their racist propaganda is targeting the wrong people, which you don't appear to disagree with. Indeed you jump to their defence when they are questioned.

But I think you know that on here, a title like that here leads someone to presume it was another ISIS lead terrorism attack.
If ISIS are calling for lone wolf terrorist attacks all over Europe and if some disaffected or loony muslims are responding to that and carrying out such attacks then in my book they ARE terrorist attacks.
It doesn't matter whether the attackers involved have been trained or not, the people they kill are just as dead.
Was the man in question in connection to ISIS?

That is the whole point isn't it?
He is a muslim, ISIS are calling for muslims to carry out lone wolf terror attacks. He is a bit off his head and he responds by doing exactly that. Is that not connection enough for you?
Where we made a mistake was in tazering him and not shooting him dead like they made sure to do in Germany and France, now any woud be copycats will know that they might have a chance to live if they come here to carry out their atrocity, they may not be quite ready to meet their 72 virgins just yet.

You dig out an obvious joke from over a year ago and try to use it out of context to make a point. You are such a t*t. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
But I think you know that on here, a title like that here leads someone to presume it was another ISIS lead terrorism attack.
If ISIS are calling for lone wolf terrorist attacks all over Europe and if some disaffected or loony muslims are responding to that and carrying out such attacks then in my book they ARE terrorist attacks.
It doesn't matter whether the attackers involved have been trained or not, the people they kill are just as dead.
Was the man in question in connection to ISIS?

He is a muslim, ISIS are calling for muslims to carry out lone wolf terror attacks. He is a bit off his head and he responds by doing exactly that. Is that not connection enough for you?
Where we made a mistake was in tazering him and not shooting him dead like they made sure to do in Germany and France, now any woud be copycats will know that they might have a chance to live if they come here to carry out their atrocity, they may not be quite ready to meet their 72 virgins just yet.
Not really, to be truthful. If they find a load of material that he was reading etc, then perhaps, but a copy of the Koran, which is his faith, isn't enough of a connection. Sorry Sooey, I understand where you're coming from, esp when you can't help but hear about ISIS at the moment but I do think dealing in facts is better and safer right now. Second guessing isn't helpful always.. at least because he is alive then they can hopefully find out what was behind his reasons for killing, other than insanity of course.

Why, I ask myself.

You ask me why?
I didn't. I asked myself!
Please read my comment more carefully.
I know your thin and lame excuses. I prefer my own deduction. It makes more sense.

Passion is a great thing but directed at the wrong people it's wasted and it just frustrates everyone.
You think that in ridiculing racists, I'm targeting the wrong people?
Do you think that their racist propaganda is targeting the wrong people, which you don't appear to disagree with. Indeed you jump to their defence when they are questioned.
Carry on being negative, it gets you so much in return. Saddo.

You dig out an obvious joke from over a year ago and try to use it out of context to make a point. You are such a t*t. :LOL:
A tit and shows actually how very sad his life must be to go out of his way to do that.

but I do think dealing in facts is better and safer right now.

I couldn't agree more and I personally believe that we are not being given the facts. In cases like this it is understandable that the investigating authorities would wish to keep certain things to themselves and that's fine but I believe their is an agenda to mislead the public at the moment concerning this type of occurrence, probably to try to prevent mass hysteria, which is laudable. But more sinisterly I believe that the agenda is to try to prevent public opinion hardening even further than it has towards the EU and it's free movement policy. That is what I object to.

The time you've spent here, for just an example, you could've got together a rally of peaceful Muslims to march the streets of London in protest of ISIS and made sure it was advertised/reported on. This has happened before and the press didn't pick up on it, but the press don't control the internet thankfully. You could've made it louder and bigger, made the media listen and give more of a positive message to many more people than you do here with a handful of those who do not wish to hear it.

On that point "peaceful" muslims had no trouble making their voices heard when some guy drew a cartoon ffs. They were marching all over the world, burning flags, calling for a fatwah etc.
Isis and all their atrocities don't seem to rate as such a serious issue with them for some reason, I wonder what that is.

but I do think dealing in facts is better and safer right now.

I couldn't agree more and I personally believe that we are not being given the facts. In cases like this it is understandable that the investigating authorities would wish to keep certain things to themselves and that's fine but I believe their is an agenda to mislead the public at the moment concerning this type of occurrence, probably to try to prevent mass hysteria, which is laudable. But more sinisterly I believe that the agenda is to try to prevent public opinion hardening even further than it has towards the EU and it's free movement policy. That is what I object to.
Are you actually trying to infer that the media, the police and anyone else connected to this incident in London are guilty of a cover-up?
You are deluded boyo.

Oh bless, it must be wonderful to be so naive, everything must be lovely in your world.

Is a racist joke, not racist because it's a joke?
Although I've phrased it a question. It's rhetorical.

Similar to Elfi's use of Clint Eastwood's comment, is a comment not a racist comment, just because it's someone's thought being spoken?

He is a muslim,
Do we even know that?

........... we are not being given the facts.
You'd prefer it splashed all over the news: "Isis have scored another success" or words to that effect?
Or would you prefer them to think that their terror is having little effect?

In cases like this it is understandable that the investigating authorities would wish to keep certain things to themselves
If it is, as you say, it seems a perfectly sensible use of propaganda, to me.

... but I believe their is an agenda to mislead the public at the moment concerning this type of occurrence, probably to try to prevent mass hysteria, which is laudable. But more sinisterly I believe that the agenda is to try to prevent public opinion hardening even further than it has towards the EU and it's free movement policy.
Or perhaps to mislead Isis into thinking their terror is of little effect?

On the other hand there's the likes of you, that are negating the efforts of the counter-terrorism, by stirring up racial hatred.

Are you actually trying to infer that the media, the police and anyone else connected to this incident in London are guilty of a cover-up?
You are deluded boyo.
You wouldn't believe what goes on with the press and reporting. I've seen so many cover-ups because police or the government ask for it and some on stories I've worked on myself involving the royal family. There is also quite often bargaining, whereas the bodies who request a story to be withdrawn will give something else instead to report on.
You do know I worked in the press for 20 years right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back