"Terrorist attack in Paris"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowt wrong with giving as good as you get, am all for that.
Perhaps tho it can be done a bit smarter?

Sponsored Links
If ISIS are calling for lone wolf terrorist attacks all over Europe and if some disaffected or loony muslims are responding to that and carrying out such attacks then in my book they ARE terrorist attacks.
It doesn't matter whether the attackers involved have been trained or not, the people they kill are just as dead.
Look no further Blightyman, if you are wondering why I started this thread.

Zakaria Bulhan, of Tooting Grove, London, is due to appear before Westminster Magistrates' Court tomorrow.

The clue is in the name soft lad, are you saying this particular murderous loony wasn't a muslim?
So now it's bigotry based on the name of the individual? :rolleyes:
How deep is your prejudice?

Sponsored Links
If ISIS are calling for lone wolf terrorist attacks all over Europe and if some disaffected or loony muslims are responding to that and carrying out such attacks then in my book they ARE terrorist attacks.
It doesn't matter whether the attackers involved have been trained or not, the people they kill are just as dead.
Look no further Blightyman, if you are wondering why I started this thread.
But calling people brain dead, giving links to cake (!) as examples, does it help engage someone in discussion? Or does the thread just become about belittling someone you don't like? That's more the point I was making. All of these threads about ISIS etc seem to be about just trying to get one up on the other person. Doesn't get anyone very far.

Perhaps tho it can be done a bit smarter?
We are dealing with ******* here.
Then why do you do it? If you honestly think that there's something wrong with their brains and it can't be changed (as a '******' would suffer) then why? Bit like me trying to get Himmy to see anything wrong about his behaviour! Waste of time.

All of these threads about ISIS etc seem to be about just trying to get one up on the other person. Doesn't get anyone very far.
I've made my point.
Yes, you have indeed. :(

So why this thread? Just wanted to take the p**s right?
Just pointing out that that sort of behaviour does more harm than good when countering terrorism.
Sooey's idea of bringing peace and stability to the world is indiscriminate genocide.
You're right......lets nuke the bstrds. :LOL:

Whilst I agree we're never going to change the opinions of the RWR like sooey, et al, I do think we have a moral and public duty to counter the perverted and bigoted propaganda spouted by him and his kind.

Just pointing out that that sort of behaviour does more harm than good when countering terrorism.
Sooey's idea of bringing peace and stability to the world is indiscriminate genocide.

Whilst I agree we're never going to change the opinions of the RWR like sooey, et al, I do think we have a moral and public duty to counter the perverted and bigoted propaganda spouted by him and his kind.
Do your 'morals' include a whole post designed just to have a dig, to ridicule? If so, do either of you not understand that to fight wrong with wrong doesn't work so well? I don't think it's worked so well for you yet.

Do your 'morals' include a whole post designed just to have a dig, to ridicule?
Perhaps your morals and mine are closer than you think.
I, in your opinion, design a whole post just to have a dig at a racist.
You, design a whole post, just to have a dig at someone who's having a dig at racism.
Could you compare and contrast the two?
Can you see the likeness and differences?

If so, do either of you not understand that to fight wrong with wrong doesn't work so well? I don't think it's worked so well for you yet.
You seem to persist with it, in spite of your lack of success.

The difference is I know I'll never change sooey's mind. But it shouldn't and wouldn't stop me from countering his and others' racist propaganda.
And where possible highlighting the flaws, the nonsensical bits, the idiotic ravings of a fool.

If some want to put themselves in the front line of racist propaganda, they can hardly complain when they're ridiculed.
Although you seem to be making a good go at complaining on behalf of the racists.
Why, I ask myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back