"Terrorist attack in Paris"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see blightymam is liking racist comments again. :rolleyes:
No, as well you know. However I do like the comment because it took the **** out of you.
Shame I have to spell everything out to the hard of thinking Himmy.

Sponsored Links
Or perhaps to mislead Isis into thinking their terror is of little effect?
In a world of instant communication, don't be absurd.
On the other hand there's the likes of you, that are negating the efforts of the counter-terrorism, by stirring up racial hatred.

I think you'll find it was Bush, Rumsfeld and Blair who did that, stirring up racial hatred I mean obviously.
As to the efforts of counter terrorism it could be argued that they would be best served by a public who are fully aware of any dangers, as opposed to a public misled into a false sense of security.

Or perhaps to mislead Isis into thinking their terror is of little effect?
In a world of instant communication, don't be absurd.
You seem to be quite good at making it up and getting it wrong, despite the 'world of instant communication'

I think you'll find it was Bush, Rumsfeld and Blair who did that, stirring up racial hatred I mean obviously.
that's no reason to continue their ineptitude.

As to the efforts of counter terrorism it could be argued that they would be best served by a public who are fully aware of any dangers, as opposed to a public misled into a false sense of security.
And you think the best way is for you to stir up racial hatred on social media, rather than official advise from governments.

Sponsored Links
You seem to be quite good at making it up and getting it wrong, despite the 'world of instant communication'
What have I made up? What have I got wrong? Just because I don't follow your pc agenda doesn't make me wrong and if I am prove it.
that's no reason to continue their ineptitude.
Tell that to the terrorists. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
And you think the best way is for you to stir up racial hatred on social media, rather than official advise from governments.
It's the official advice I'm questioning, that is the point. Pity there weren't more questioning the likes of Bush, Rumsfeld and Blair isn't it?

I see blightymam is liking racist comments again. :rolleyes:
However I do like the comment because it took the **** out of you.
Even though it was a racist comment?
So your blind rage and hatred overrides your values?
.. the liking of the post was against you, and you only, nowt to do with the other post.
Even though it was a racist post?
Try reading and understanding my post as well as the ones I explained about Gerry, to which you have jumped to the same conclusion. Then go look up ad hominem and learn really what I means.
How about this - if I am being racist or have a racist intent, I will be honest and tell you about it. Would that stop you getting so confused?

The man is a troll, he calls people racists to illicit a reaction which then leads to a multi page diatribe, why react in the first place? Why feed the cnt?

It's the official advice I'm questioning, that is the point.
Remember during the IRA terrorist attacks, the IRA had to introduce a code word to validate their claims to terrorist attacks, because every nutcase up and down the land were claiming responsibility for the attacks.
Similarly, daesh claim responsibility for all and any attack, irrespective whether they had a hand in it or not.
Now they can only do so if the news media pronounce, "another terrorist attack".
If it's not a terrorist attack daesh can't claim responsibility. Therefore they appear, and perhaps perceive themselves, that they are weaker.

It's part of the propaganda war, which at times daesh were doing quite well.

Now if you and geerydreary, et al, go round making up stories of so called terror attacks, that aren't really terror attacks, your prejudice is going to play straight into the hands of terror organisations such as daesh.
They're going to be thinking silly stuff like, "ain't we doing' well."

However I do like the comment because it took the **** out of you.
Even though it was a racist comment?
So your blind rage and hatred overrides your values?
.. the liking of the post was against you, and you only, nowt to do with the other post.
Even though it was a racist post?
How about this - if I am being racist or have a racist intent, I will be honest and tell you about it.
I'll continue to judge you on your actions, not on your words.
The 'like' is a simple like facility. It doesn't contain a ''cos it opposed his opinion' elaboration.
It appears to all and sundry that you liked a racist post.
Now you could comment on the post, explaining why you liked it, but I guess you didn't think of that.
You simply 'liked' a racist post.
Perhaps you agreed with sooey, when he claimed because it was a joke, it wasn't racist. :rolleyes:

The man is a troll, he calls people racists to illicit a reaction which then leads to a multi page diatribe, why react in the first place? Why feed the cnt?
I call people racist because they make racist comments, even if they think it's not racist because they were joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back