Tunisia Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Suzanne Richards, who lost several relatives in the killing spree, said that the attack was "entirely predictable".

Surely if that were the case, she would not have holidayed there?

Sponsored Links
pre%20crime.jpg

Sponsored Links
It could have happened anywhere. Half the planet is on high alert.

So if she could see it was "entirely predictable", why did she put herself and her family in danger?

If it was entirely predictable she could/should have saved everyone.

She has to say that to win a claim for compensation against the tour operator !

There does seem to be a bit of a question mark over how the tour operator put the potential risks, but for gods sake, it's the middle east, and that should have been enough of a warning. And why didn't she check with the home office website for any potential threats. She says the TO should have provided better security, and that's a ridiculous comment; that comment alone suggests she shouldn't have been going there, so has to take some responsibility for what happened.

As you may have suspected from my comments, no sympathy from me for the claim, only for her loss.

The Tunisia museum killings were well publicised on UK news as most of the victims were European. Whilst the Germans and French numbers visiting Tunisia fell, the number of Brits travelling increased due to the cheap deals being offered. Says it all really. :(:(

But what does it really say. Brits like a cheap deal, or that they're prepared to accept the risks for a cheap deal, and would they also complain if things went wrong again.

According to R5L yesterday, the Brits have been replaced by Ruskies now, again enjoying the "bargain" deals.

£100 per week, for a 3 star hotel.

There does seem to be a bit of a question mark over how the tour operator put the potential risks, but for gods sake, it's the middle east, and that should have been enough of a warning. And why didn't she check with the home office website for any potential threats. She says the TO should have provided better security, and that's a ridiculous comment; that comment alone suggests she shouldn't have been going there, so has to take some responsibility for what happened.

As you may have suspected from my comments, no sympathy from me for the claim, only for her loss.
Tunisia is not the Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back