Tunisia Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
stay away from these s*** holes for holidays is my advice.

saw On The BBC news last night that a shrine is being built in Pakistan to honour the body guard who was executed that killed that politician

Thousands turned out to pay there respects to the murderer or who they refer to as a martyr

The politician was trying to promote womens rights.

tunisia has exported more fighters to Isis then any other country in the world . They are all going back now

yep place to go for your holiday

Posted 10 days ago, perpetuator of fake news.
Vox.com is a blatant fake news site, you can trawl the web all day wannabenormal, and cut & paste all the little bits that fit your treasonous mind, the truth will out. Obama placed restrictions on the 7 ****holes listed, Trump has just re introduced his version of the restrictions for a while.

My daughter went to the USA some years ago. Whilst at JFK airport the customs/ security officer asked her to show him the contents of her handbag. She opened it and reached inside to take the items out... At which point the chap, pulled his handgun out, pointed it at her and screamed that he would empty the bag himself. She almost s**t herself and has sworn she would never return to the USA.

My daughter went to the USA some years ago. Whilst at JFK airport the customs/ security officer asked her to show him the contents of her handbag. She opened it and reached inside to take the items out... At which point the chap, pulled his handgun out, pointed it at her and screamed that he would empty the bag himself. She almost s**t herself and has sworn she would never return to the USA.
And your point is?

Well, that situation was very badly handled. It can be predicted that if you ask someone to SHOW you the contents of their bag, the natural reaction for many is to open it and take stuff out of it.

The guard should have explained explicitly what he wanted to do, for example: "I need to carry out a security check on your bag. Do not touch the contents of the bag yourself. Hand it directly to me."

Vox.com is a blatant fake news site, you can trawl the web all day wannabenormal, and cut & paste all the little bits that fit your treasonous mind, the truth will out.
OK. I took your advice, (you obviously did NOT take your own advice. :D)
Obama placed restrictions on the 7 ****holes listed, Trump has just re introduced his version of the restrictions for a while.
This is what I 'trawled':
So, are the policies similar as Trump claimed?
In the most superficial of ways, yes. They both limit immigration into the United States on a temporary basis. But there are two significant differences that Trump omits.
In 2011, there was a specific threat
Obama’s suspension was in direct response to a failed plot by Iraqi nationals living in Bowling Green
Obama’s order was narrower in scope
Obama’s 2011 order put a pause on refugee processing, whereas Trump’s halt in entries applies to all non-U.S. visitors.
The seven countries on Trump’s list
While not necessarily part of this fact-check, Trump’s suggestion that he selected the seven countries as a continuation of Obama’s policy is imprecise.
Our ruling
Trump said, "My policy is similar to w
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...mparing-trumps-and-obamas-immigration-restri/
President Donald Trump defended his sweeping immigration policy by calling it “similar to what President Obama did in 2011 when he banned visas for refugees from Iraq for six months.” That’s a faulty comparison.
http://www.factcheck.org/2017/01/trumps-faulty-refugee-policy-comparison/
There are major differences between Trump's immigration ban and Obama's 2011 policy
http://uk.businessinsider.com/big-d...ation-ban-obamas-2011-policy-2017-2?r=US&IR=T
President Donald Trump defended his sweeping immigration policy by calling it “similar to what President Obama did in 2011 when he banned visas for refugees from Iraq for six months.” That’s a faulty comparison.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ump-refugee-policy-comparison-obama/97247418/

This is my favorite:
The Pinocchio Test
So what’s the difference with Trump’s action?
Update: In light of the response from Obama administration officials that there never was a point when Iraqi resettlement was stopped or banned, we are updating this ruling to Three Pinocchios. Iraqi refugee processing was slowed, in response to a specific threat, but it was not halted. The Trump White House, meanwhile, has failed to provide any evidence for its statement.

Three Pinocchios
pinocchio_3.jpg

Three Pinocchios
pinocchio_3.jpg

Significant factual error and/or obvious contradictions. This gets into the realm of “mostly false.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/about-the-fact-checker/

I could continue, but I think I have made a sufficient dent in your distorted reality.
Are they all false news sites? :rolleyes:

Now can you provide any reference to support your delusion? Perhaps try to persuade the reader that it is not self-delusion? I know it is not, you know it is not. We all know it is your devotion to Farage that is causing you to be deluded.

Donald Trump earned 59 Four-Pinocchio ratings as a presidential candidate. Now that he’s president, he has continued his proclivity for making dubious, misleading or false statements. He also often repeats the same debunked claims even though they have been fact-checked. It’s hard to keep up with all of Trump’s rhetoric,
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-days-of-trump-claims/?utm_term=.f84e63783e0d
His devoted followers, such as ihatemyjob, seem to suffer the same delusion.
pinocchio_4.jpg

Four Pinocchios

Whoppers.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/about-the-fact-checker/?utm_term=.4937a3471abb
The highest 'dishonesty' rating
Every word that Trump utters should be suspect until checked for truth.

A bit of friendly advice to iwannabeloved, someone who has so much time on their hands to waste trawling the web for snippets of info, true or false, just to try & prove a point should try & interact with real people. You strike me as a person who has no friends & would most likely alienate anyone who tried to strike up a real life relationship. There are people who can try & help, & for your own health & wellbeing I suggest you seek their assistance.

A bit of friendly advice to iwannabeloved, someone who has so much time on their hands to waste trawling the web for snippets of info, true or false, just to try & prove a point should try & interact with real people. You strike me as a person who has no friends & would most likely alienate anyone who tried to strike up a real life relationship. There are people who can try & help, & for your own health & wellbeing I suggest you seek their assistance.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Your claims have been robustly disproved, and, in the process, you have been shown to be an idiot, so you resort to analysing and judging my social situation. And you couch it in terms of "A bit of friendly advice"!
What an utter clown!
And what a miserable tiny value your opinion is worth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back