Power flusher recommendations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can you recommend some good powerflushing machines?

A mate had a Rothenberger but said that the connections snapped easily when knocked about and has now bought a Kamco which he says is excellent

Your views will be much appreciated.

We will probably have a budget of about £450-500, will this get us anything decent?

Sponsored Links
i bought a kamco..reversible flow type-clearflow cf30. it does a great job and no bits have fallen off it yet. must have done 50 flushes with it.

but it was £900. maybe look out for a second hand one on ebay !!

kamco have a new machine out, same power out-put as the industrial mode (c90). Lot easier to move around as it's on wheels, and selling at a decent price of £999+vat, including chemicals and hoses. Well worth the extra £2/250 compared to the standard model.

Sponsored Links
kamco have a new machine out, same power out-put as the industrial mode (c90). Lot easier to move around as it's on wheels, and selling at a decent price of £999+vat, including chemicals and hoses. Well worth the extra £2/250 compared to the standard model.

and he's got £500

confused-8.gif

these power flushing kits-do they have a limited life, eg/100 flushes? or do they last for a long time if treated right? are they really that good?

i've had mine 4 yrs and still sound.
don't run the pump dry they'll be no problems.

Sorry seco services,it must be the extra pint or two effecting my reading. You never know he might dig a bit deeper and get a better machine. alterntively he can visit abcot's web site and get there machine, which is simular to kamcos, but under £500 new excluding chemicals.

They used to market it as a simular machine to kamco's. The pump is exactly the same, the difference is the container and the levers for the valves. Both do flow reversing and dumping in both directions,the base plate can be changed to kamcos spec, giving a higher operating temp of up to 80 degrees. There were rumours that the machines are from the same supplier (aqua something in Italy). and that kamco added a few changes to it, and market it as there own. The new machine which kamco are selling can also be bought from Abcot for £799+vat, the operating temp is lower, but I bet you could get a better base plate from kamco and use it on this machine. Abcot also sell flushing chemicals in crystal form, almost half the price compared to Kamco.

I will try and steer company to Kamco if possible and tell them to double their money, its not like they cant afford it, just trying to be tight.
Thanks for your replies .

Just bought the Abcot machine at £620 including delivery and vat also inludes their version of a magnaclean filter which you can use with the pump or leave fitted, a pump adapter and some chemicals to start off with.

Ordered it on Wednesday after 3PM and had in the next day at 1PM,fantastic service and the guy is really helpful on the phone.

Machine looks ok but the valves are all plastic and a wee bit stiff to turn and, it is made in Italy BTW.

AquaMax is the name on the machine but the manufacturer is a name I've heard before,sure it is connected to Vokera.Will check in the morning.

Also bought a Vibraclean which cost £47 and is made by Makita for Adey.

Made of pretty hard material,just wondering if it will damage the rads or remove paint from old rads that have been painted over.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back