poxi bahama 100!! not starting/firing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello
I've been given a baxi bahama 100 boiler, which I've fitted only to find
that it just wont start, green neon is on but no flame light or flame fail light
when running hot tap. All pipes are checked & valves on, gas is on & changed flow switches but no ignition of burners?

any help/ideas would be great

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
if you are competent to work on a gas appliance, why are you asking us?

pay someone to install & test it.

we are not allowed to give a non registered person advice on how to fix his boiler.

hello
I've been given a baxi bahama 100 boiler, which I've fitted only to find
that it just wont start, green neon is on but no flame light or flame fail light
when running hot tap. All pipes are checked & valves on, gas is on & changed flow switches but no ignition of burners?

any help/ideas would be great

YEAH, IVE GOT AN IDEA, WHACK IT WIV A BLOODY BIG HAMMER :mrgreen:

I suspect there may be a screw loose somewhere. ;)

That thread was to do with the water side. You can muck about with that to your heart's content. But if you're talking gas and anything to do with air flow and removal of the products of combustion, i.e the flue, then that's a different matter.

didnt you think there was a good reason your mate was getting rid of this embarasment of a boiler :confused: theres a very good reason it was only manafactured for 3 years!!!! ;)

That thread was to do with the water side. You can muck about with that to your heart's content. But if you're talking gas and anything to do with air flow and removal of the products of combustion, i.e the flue, then that's a different matter.

Yes I know that was a different problem, but it had good response & it told
jobsworths what a forum is.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back