Practical economical Idea for reducing heating bills.

its an extractor, patents are null and voil. The first patent has run out. Others now use the same tech.
Study patent law, sorry have a quick look there are time limits.

Sponsored Links
I can imagine him in his garage now.working on his flux capacitor! lol

I didn't say a qualification makes you intelligent, merely that as a physicist when it comes to something like this he probably knows a thing or 2.

you do understand i am not being negative in any way
as i can be quite anal about energy and water conservation :D

my total energy consumption for lights in the rooms i normally use and leave on all the time as in bathroom kitchen sitting room hall and my sons pad is 38watts for normal use and 50w like a xmas tree 38w= 600w or 6 100w normal bulbs

water consumption wash hands in a basin and put it in the cistern about 1-2L a day so a 1 ton off water costs around £1.80p so around £1 a year lol
the point is it not only makes us feel better it does save money and reduces the need for new infrastructure :D :D

Sponsored Links
his science is greatly flawed
Certainly is, and the first sentence of the opening post tells you all you need to know:
I used to be a physicist
The reasons for not being a physicist are not because someone retires - they still have the abilities and knowledge, and physics is not an area anyone would go into for a few years and then stop.
The real reason for that person not being a physicist any more is of course unknown, but there are only a few possibilities.

I'm presuming that as a physicist his science is far from flawed, though his data isn't broad enough to make any definitive conclusions.

that reminds me off a friend off mine who said he thought the preserved railways should take over british rail as they make a profit and br didn't
and in fact his logic told him steam trains would be more efficient

he was a professor
a qualification doesn't make you intelligent in fact many an intelligent person will appear thick because off there limited knowledge and often lack basic common sense

And now the preserved railways are loaning their locomotives back to the networks (BR was disbanded several years ago!), and also have a steam locomotive running regular services, which in fact rescued one locomotive last winter, when the operators locomotive failed, due to ice on the electric wires.

The counter comments in this thread remind me of the ridicule when it was suggested that the world is a globe, and not flat, when people were burned for being witches, or it was unknown for a clock to work on a ship....technology can only move forward, if people re examine the idea, and think of ways to expand, rather than dismiss, and guffaw. Those that do dismiss, keep on buying your flawed 'i' products, listen to your pods, walking around like a zombie, while wearing your index finger out, on your pad screens. Steve Jobs treats you like iIdiots, iOverpriced, and iBroken, selling phones that have no reception?

Sponsored Links
Back