Premier 48

Thanks for the help. The problem I'm up against at the moment is, when entering through timed entry, it won't accept a code, only a fob.

Tried registering a new user without a fob:

Set system with code, no problem.

Unset the system from inside (without opening front door) no problem.

But leave the house, then come in and it says "Sorry, only accept tag or fob" (or words to that effect)

Even gone back to factory settings and started again, still the same. What do I do?

Sponsored Links
Go to user set up disable c lock code in user options if you use wintex to program users it's on the right hand side ticked, unticked it

You really need wintex to program these panels its a pain in the backside without it, I've been fiitting premier since version 1 ( not elite) and I woulnt want to program one without! 😬

Okay great. I've got the Wintex on the disc provided with the panel. What lead do I need, and where's the place to get it?

Sorry for all the silly basic questions.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back