Premier Elite 24

Thanks for the info. Only other issue would be that i would need a socket close by to keep the phone charged.

Sponsored Links
You need a Unicom, a Nokia dlr-3p lead
Sparka, have you used this setup in the past? Should I go for it? It would be £50 vs £150, but only if it works!

Concerns:

Can the 6310i read current sim cards
Would the premier Elite work with it
Is there enough space in the panel (I am already fitting the com WiFi)

Found this on ebay 271935967166 look at the data lead it's a Nokia dlr-3p there are some that say data lead but they are not the rs232 lead

Sponsored Links
I think it takes up a lot of room, it be similar to doing a gsm tango unit. which had the tango and a coms unit similar size to the Unicom.

ie phone to locate and the unicom module itself and the cables, room wise it may be tight if you have the plastic 24 depends what else you have in it.

Put your hand in your pocket ! Lol

As before never tried it on elite panels as I was buying the dual comm inside packs ( non elite panels) you got a Free 48 panel and comm 2400 for the same price as a gsm unit ( which was inc ) wonder why they stopped doing them

Make more on separate components that is for sure

the dual com inside panels were good for price of components but don't think it was popular for its intended market at the time, but that is there choice

Massive thank you to all! I installed the wifi module and can control it via wintex and android device.

Now have to setup notifications but I suppose thats going to be easy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back