Premier Elite 24

basically yes, it comes with a little manual you follow it through, it is relatively straight forward.

com wifi needs to log into your router, a com-ip just needs to be plugged in.

on the local network is simple if you want access from the outside world you need to forward the port on your router.

Not had any issues with the wifi connection as yet and not aware of anyone that has, get the external aerial type for the difference in price.

Sponsored Links
basically yes, it comes with a little manual you follow it through, it is relatively straight forward.

com wifi needs to log into your router, a com-ip just needs to be plugged in.

on the local network is simple if you want access from the outside world you need to forward the port on your router.

Not had any issues with the wifi connection as yet and not aware of anyone that has, get the external aerial type for the difference in price.
Thanks for this. One more question. Once it is all setup can it send the alerts via email or does it only push via the app? I have an android tablet where I can set it up but my phone is a BlackBerry.

Sponsored Links
@paul, think that ATS issue is not related to the comwifi, I have a different system with com-ip and gsm unit and the ats fault occurs on that occasionally so the com wifi isn't the issue.

Also have comwifi system that has a similar issue, however both systems don't show the fault at the same time, and I cant track it down, I am looking at the optimum ATS delay. I am at some point going to setup Montex and texbase up and test that and see if I can prove its the server rather end being the problem, but it isn't a test that's done over night.

I had a lead missing when I got my first com wifi, didnthave the lead for the external aerial, packing error, once setup correctly it works fine.

A 4 digit code for getting into your system default 1234 but you can have any 4 digit code, stops other people getting into your system

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back