Premier Elite issues with ricochet devices

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I’ve recentlr added the Smart Com to our PE 48-W panel. Do do so, I had to update from V3.2 to 4.0. Installation was fine until around 2 hours after when the panel went into fault displaying ‘Supervision Fault’ on all of our ricochet devices. Now when I walk test the devices, they do not work. I’ve tried leading it in engineer with the commissioning link on for 15 mins to re establish the ricochet network but am still having no luck at all.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Sponsored Links
sounds like the devices are not in the panel after flashing and defaulting.

supervision fault shows two hours after no devices are talking, they polling every 15 minutes so after 8 missing polls you get a supervision fault.

Ahh that sounds about right. What would be then next step then to fix the issue?

May I also add that we didn’t actually default after flashing the panel

Sponsored Links
Probably easiest is to relearn the devices, if you cant relearn them on, default the wireless and panel then relearn.

if you still struggling post back.

Okay I didn’t know about defaulting. Do you think that will be caused the problem? If so, do you think defaulting will solve the issue then send all data from wintex?

worst case if it doesn't you will be relearning the devices back on the system.

Its difficult to be certain as don't know exactly what you have or haven't done.

I don't tend to have these issues to be fair, as I follow the flashing procedure and relearn if necessary then re commission the mesh.

Okay, I’ve just loaded defaults. I’ve now sent all panel info back the the panel via wintex and fitted the commissioning jumper. Plan to leave it for 15 mins and see what happens. As you say, worst case, I’ll just have to delete the and re learn all devices. Thanks

Not worked, just tried adding a new passive out of curiosity and it’s not allowed me to add a device at all?

well if you defaulted the panel and wireless expander you should have been able to learn a device on.

sounds like on or the other hasn't been defaulted.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back