Pressure Dros in Worcester 24CDI RSF Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have a Worcester 24CDi RSF Combi Boiler in which the pressure drops. An engineer diagnosed and changed Expansion Vessel, Pressure Relief Valve and Automatic Air Vent but the problem still remains there. When I isolated the flow and return connections under the boiler from the whole system and topped up with 1.5 bars leaving in overnight, it is alright without dropping the pressure in cold. But after opening the valves filling the system leaving it over night, the pressure drops 1.0 bar in cold. I keep topping it up expecting to see an evidence of a leak from the joint but nothing so far. I pulled up carpets and could not find any leaks in the system as well. Is it worth putting some 'leak sealer' in anyway? Does anybody have any advice on how I could trace the issue/leak?
Tony

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back