Price differences...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
One of my local sheds wants £30 for a 15kg tub af adhesive (BAL ready mixed).They also want £20 for 5kg of coloured grout...this sounds a bit pricey to me...
I've been told that I can get MAPEI alot cheaper. Adhesive 5kg for £6 and 5kg of grout for £10. Is this brand any good? Particularly for a DIYer? I'm not one for sacrificing quality in favour of cost but .......blimey, thats quite a difference over the whole job ???

Sponsored Links
put on your dirty clothes. Don#t wash and let the stubble grow. Now head down to your tile shop and say you have a job thats been under ordered for.

Good places will just give you the trade price. I pay around £14 / 10l of quality ready mix.

These places are on massive markups you wouldn't believe how much money you can save in 2mins. I'm not joking when i say the discount i got for one weekend job paid for a weekend away.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back