price for Intergas 40kw

Acknowledge mutual appreciation. Won't go to Balls for a boiler but the other alterations may take precedence. Maybe revisit in a month or two.

Thanks for the input and the entertainment. :D

Sponsored Links
No worries.

Good choice of boiler too.

If it is the combi version make sure the heating running temperature is drastically reduced from the factory settings or ideally fit a weather sensor.

If it is the system boiler still look at weather compensation and dual flow temperatures.

Remember that this is a very long term investment for the property. A few hundred pounds extra spent on controls and design will pay themselves back over the lifetime, and be transferrable to the next boiler.

I have been fitting these boilers longer than Intergas have been selling directly in the UK.

If its in Leamington or Cov area then I could have a look this afternoon if you called me by lunchtime.

Problem is that words do not describe what the likely price is. Upgrading a gas supply can be one metre or thirty metres. Could be 28 mm tube or 35 mm tube!

Tony

Sponsored Links
You did not contact me before I drove towards London.

A very long journey as accident between J12-J11.

Will not be back until next week.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back