Price for new combi fitted?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
i have had a quote for a replacement combi but feels a bit high! ,can anyone give a rough price of a suitable combi boiler for 3 bedroom house fitted into and kitchen cupboard which i am modifying and the flue going straight out the wall
thanx

Sponsored Links
Very rough guide, a straight combi swap and bring the system up to current regs, powerflush and new programmer/roomstat about £1800 + VAT for a Vaillant 831.

Sponsored Links
thanx for the replies i was quoted £2300 cash!
not sure which boiler but will ask the question .

kev the plumb seems reasonable for a solid gold bolier but will stick with white enamel for now LOL

Hope you get all the paperwork filled in, the boiler notified to corgi and a proper receipt if it's a cash job :eek:

even if i have to swim to Shetland first I'd still manage to come in under that price for the best boiler at any price, take a cheque and do it with all paperwork..

so where do you live there's a bunch of guys want to know.

thanx for that i will check think its poss to get the same price inc vat and all above board

even if i have to swim to Shetland first I'd still manage to come in under that price for the best boiler at any price, take a cheque and do it with all paperwork..

so where do you live there's a bunch of guys want to know.

me too!!! :LOL: for £2300 i could get you a really kick ass combi

p.s paul i have sent a pm to you

I've been shopping around and I've had initial quotes ranging from £1700 all in with a 35c Broag boiler to £2000+vat for labour only and I supply my own boiler.

Hardest part is getting someone out to quote me properly - I've contacted 6 local heating installers so far and nobody has actually been round to sort me out a proper quote although they all promise to get back to me and give me a quote.

I've been shopping around and I've had initial quotes ranging from £1700 all in with a 35c Broag boiler to £2000+vat for labour only and I supply my own boiler.

Hardest part is getting someone out to quote me properly - I've contacted 6 local heating installers so far and nobody has actually been round to sort me out a proper quote although they all promise to get back to me and give me a quote.

6 very busy installers then :confused:

This is a busy time of the year now for us. The price depends on the amount of work (you don't say what is required) and don't forget if you have a quote that the price is fixed in stone regardless of what the guy may find.

Atm, the best boilers are Atag and Viessmann. Both come with a realistic 5 years warranty on the boiler with a further 5 on the heat exchanger...

Have you just had place decorated with new carpets thrown in?

Do you have a noise nuicance perhaps even frightening dog?

Is the old boiler aback boiler?

If not I'll give you a quote.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back