Priti Pathetic working holiday

Sponsored Links
May does not have the authority to sack anybody, so the con MPs are out of control.

I wonder when she'll give up and throw in the towel.

May does not have the authority to sack anybody, so the con MPs are out of control.

I wonder when she'll give up and throw in the towel.

Well no10 has denied 2 of the 3 allegations in the piece by the JC. I would rather May stayed as whoever takes over looks like to be a hard Brexiteer.

Sponsored Links
I would rather May stayed as whoever takes over looks like to be a hard Brexiteer.

Depends who wins the next general election. Mrs May is only propping up a teetering government on the brink of collapse.

What about unattractive female migrants who want to integrate? :sneaky:

This is less acceptable although exceptions could be granted based on body size, shape, composition, etc. Exceptionally large natural breasts, hip to thigh ratio, for example.

Depends who wins the next general election. Mrs May is only propping up a teetering government on the brink of collapse.

Yes although the alternative is hardly rich pickings though is it, have you seen the state of Jeremy Corbyn's allotment?

Is it not strange? All of **** end's feint pretending for female equality? He has not taken you to task.

Sponsored Links
Back