PRIVATE MAIL/MESSAGES ON HERE

I have tried- but- cant seem to find a way.
Scouse Mafia dont sem to have a problem doing it though-- when they all seem to gang up on me simultaneously . Maybe the 'mafia' one and the same person ???.
As long as they are happy-- so be it.

But- would be nice to know how we could communicate with a 'alike person' without having to post our email
address on here and be subjected to abuse by the usual vultures.

Most forums have such a system.

How about a 'off topic' thread (with a disclaimer-- that anyone who enters-- does so at their own risk ?.l

Can't do a PM?
Its simple for people with friends. :p

(Maybe you should re-consider your user name? :LOL: :LOL: )

Would be a very dark day for me when I have to have freinds like the ones you have -- all scousers -

Very sad -
a den of vipers comes to mind .

Conny's OK, and I'm not a scouser!

Sponsored Links
Well, he has a problem with jealousy. He got spanked (not how one would like to be spanked) by someone from Liverpool. He berates plumbers cos they earn more than him (no wonder sooey is singled out fitting the location and proffession), has had run ins with the law (the reason snico gets abused) & couldn't sent me a postcard on his 'last' visit to Mexico, even after I provided a PO Box address.

Pure class that individual (I've typed that so he can use it in the retort to this), and if we all could send a virtual 'slow hand clap' whenever he posted, he'd soon get bored and go away.

As in the words of Marcellus Wallace or whatever he was called.... I do hope he aint "gonna get medieval on my ass", as he is a hard hitter mutha crusha.

Sponsored Links
Well, he has a problem with jealousy. He got spanked (not how one would like to be spanked) by someone from Liverpool. He berates plumbers cos they earn more than him (no wonder sooey is singled out fitting the location and proffession), has had run ins with the law (the reason snico gets abused) & couldn't sent me a postcard on his 'last' visit to Mexico, even after I provided a PO Box address.

Pure class that individual (I've typed that so he can use it in the retort to this), and if we all could send a virtual 'slow hand clap' whenever he posted, he'd soon get bored and go away.

As in the words of Marcellus Wallace or whatever he was called.... I do hope he aint "gonna get medieval on my ass", as he is a hard hitter mutha crusha.

Silly boy-- you provided nothing last time I was going to Mexi.

ok- here's the deal . I AM going to Mexi again on June 2nd for 14 nights.
Manc airport- Terminal 2 .

Iberostar Tucan --in Playacar. 6th (or 7th) time in that resort hotel. (10th time in Mexico.
If you want a card sending- please provide a VALID address- and I guarantee I will send one .

Otherwise- ask someone else on here to provide a address and I will send one to him/Her .
Can't be fairer than that-- can I ?.

Silly boy-- you provided nothing last time I was going to Mexi.

ok- here's the deal . I AM going to Mexi again on June 2nd for 14 nights.
Manc airport- Terminal 2 .

Iberostar Tucan --in Playacar. 6th (or 7th) time in that resort hotel. (10th time in Mexico.
If you want a card sending- please provide a VALID address- and I guarantee I will send one .

Otherwise- ask someone else on here to provide a address and I will send one to him/Her .
Can't be fairer than that-- can I ?.

Do you really think anyone will give a complete fool like you their address :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A den of vipers?

Now lets have a think about this shall we?

Liverpool is famous for;

Being the European Capital of Culture in 2008
Several parts of the city centre have World Heritage Status,
2 of the most famous Premier League Football Clubs,
2 Cathedrals,
We host the most famous horse race in the world,
We hold the Guinness World Record for being the World Capital City of Pop Music,
We pioneered railways, ferries and the skyscraper.

Lancashire is famous for;

Hotpot.

Thought I'd bump this up as PP seems to have missed it.

In all fairness, Conny, Manchester is famous for Coronation Street!

A den of vipers?

Liverpool is famous for;

2 Cathedrals,
We hold the Guinness World Record for being the World Capital City of Pop Music,

Hotpot.

I didn't miss this though
www.knowhere.co.uk/Liverpool/Merseyside/Northern-England/info/worstthings

A den of vipers?

Liverpool is famous for;

2 Cathedrals,

Hotpot.

www.knowhere.co.uk/Liverpool/Merseyside/Northern-England/info/worstthings[/QUOTE]

Oh what a delightful piece of literature you present.

Couple of straight questions for you. Be a gentleman and answer them truthfully.

1/ Have you ever been to Liverpool?
2/ Have you ever stayed overnight in Liverpool?
3/ Have you had a bad experience in Liverpool?
4/ If the answer to 3 is yes, would you be willing to share them with us?
5/ Are your opinions based on personal experience or second hand tales/media reports?

Do not prevaricate or procrastinate in your replies. They are simple straight questions that deserve simple straight answers.

A den of vipers?

Liverpool is famous for;

2 Cathedrals,

Hotpot.

www.knowhere.co.uk/Liverpool/Merseyside/Northern-England/info/worstthings[/QUOTE]

That link decribes every city in the UK haha

Be more specific :LOL:

A den of vipers?

Liverpool is famous for;

2 Cathedrals,

Hotpot.

Oh what a delightful piece of literature you present.

Couple of straight questions for you. Be a gentleman and answer them truthfully.

1/ Have you ever been to Liverpool?
2/ Have you ever stayed overnight in Liverpool?
3/ Have you had a bad experience in Liverpool?
4/ If the answer to 3 is yes, would you be willing to share them with us?
5/ Are your opinions based on personal experience or second hand tales/media reports?

Do not prevaricate or procrastinate in your replies. They are simple straight questions that deserve simple straight answers.

Surely you do not expect an honest answer from "Prolific Phantisizer"

Sponsored Links
Back