Private number plate, coppers should look in to it !

Sponsored Links
Like an idiot I bought a plate for the missus for her 30th birthday, her initials and a number.

We got married a year later :oops:

Sponsored Links
The car my old plate sits on is in fact the kids car .
Plate is worth more than the car obviously- but- all the same -its a beamer sports and dont have copper tubbing hanging out the back window .
Unlike a shirty fiat I heard about in city of culture. :LOL:

Its on a 2001 BMW Z3 at the moment :rolleyes:

Plate is worth more than the car obviously- but- all the same -its a beamer sports and dont have copper tubbing hanging out the back window .

Its on a 2001 BMW Z3 at the moment :rolleyes:

I suppose richard cranium has two ferrari,s ...one with L1AR on it and the other with PR1CK on it.......the twonker is a blithering idiot

The only beamer you've sat in would of been a taxi on way t mill .

...and the only Roller most people ever ride in is on the way to the crematorium.

On a Neighbours Car

0004KNL

I was surprised when he sold it on, he only got £600 for it.

I personally would not pay a button for a number plate, I don't need to advertise that I am a Prick, it is only too obvious.

Im in the market for a plate atm, just one with 3 letters/3 numbers or vice versa, just someting to take the year off the car.

Get the right plate and theres money to be made :LOL:

Several years ago (maybe many!) there was a article in the local paper where the local plod had pulled a Mark 4 Cortina (IIRC) with the registration SAM 80S, claiming it read SAMBOS. If we had the AA99AAA format then, I wonder if they would have seen the joke that in South Wales CU followed by 2 numbers and NTS is only used on police cars?

Best plate i ever had was PB V1P (PBV 1P)
on my BMW 525

sold it for £15k :) :) :)

at least it went to another beamer though . :cry:

Why did u sell it? 15k's quite a lot for that, especially if you get two strikes from the old bill and you have to resort to std spacing.

Seen BRA 38B and 5 HOE on a cobblers van

years ago there was one round here 1 UP

Sponsored Links
Back