Private number plate, coppers should look in to it !

Sponsored Links
Best plate i ever had was PB V1P (PBV 1P)
on my BMW 525

sold it for £15k :) :) :)

at least it went to another beamer though . :cry:

Sponsored Links
My favourite plate was: A5 NEM

Viewed in my rear view mirror it spelled MENSA

The owner probably wasn't even aware of it.

Also in a trendy road just off the embankment two cars parked side by side 2B & NOT 2B :LOL:

Best plate i ever had was PB V1P (PBV 1P)
on my BMW 525

sold it for £15k :) :) :)

at least it went to another beamer though . :cry:

Of course you did....sold a plate for 15K and it now sits on a car worth about 2.5k :LOL: :LOL:

He didn't tell us he paid 25k for it.

In the States you can pick any plate you want. Well it has to fit the space available, and they have a panel of linguists who will vet it to make sure it isn't a naughty word in another language.

Because Yanks don't speak English you could get good words like '******' through if you so chose.

In california they charged something like an extra twenty bucks a year for the plate and it went to some charity.

Vanity knows no bounds.

PNP's are absolute pants. Especially those that go to great lengths to orientate their plate so that it vaguely reads what they want.

Whenever 5al, or d0n, or 8ill climb out of their cars i always shout "hello Sal" or "hello Don" or hello Bill" and they always look and say who the feck was that!

PNP's FFS! :rolleyes:

A mate of mine got pulled by the police one day. The cop car had passed him going the other way and spotted that my mate was well over the speed limit. He pulled him up and stood chatting to him about why he had pulled him over and as they chatted it became clear to my mate that the copper had no evidence of his speed so couldn't issue a ticket for speeding. They got talking about his 'souped-up' Focus ST and after a while the copper admitted he couldn't do him for speeding so he said, i'm going to issue you a ticket for your illegal number plates (which were B1 RDY - his nickname is "BIRDY") and was told he had to get them replaced within 7days. My mate wasn't particularly happy but figured whilst he'd still got to pay £60 and spend £20 on new number plates, he'd escaped the 3points that he could have got, so was relatively happy.

10days later he got a speeding ticket through the post - he'd be clocked by a speed camera earlier on the same day - so he ended up with a £120 fine and still got the 3points. You can imagine how sympathetic I was....once I finally stopped laughing!!

The car my old plate sits on is in fact the kids car .
Plate is worth more than the car obviously- but- all the same -its a beamer sports and dont have copper tubbing hanging out the back window .
Unlike a shirty fiat I heard about in city of culture. :LOL:

Look up 'T3' in the big numberplate book. Peter, when was that plate sold?

Sponsored Links
Back