Private parking shake up

Mrs Secure got fined for making two visits in one day. The length of parking was measured from the entry of the vehicle on the first visit to the exit of the vehicle on the second visit.

Con merchants.

Sponsored Links
Mrs Secure got fined for making two visits in one day. The length of parking was measured from the entry of the vehicle on the first visit to the exit of the vehicle on the second visit.

Con merchants.
My mrs parked for over 4 hours in a Tesco car park then moaned when she got a ticket.
I said don’t moan , just pay it, what tw@t parks in a tesco car park for over 4 hours.
But at least she was honest , not pretending it was two visits.:LOL:

Just the bs some people fabricate to get the upper hand in a debate.
And there you go again :LOL:zzzzzzzz

Well, that's pretty pathetic.

Anybody with a point of view they felt was worthy arguing for would actually support their argument, not come out with a load of drivel like that!

Sponsored Links
My mrs parked for over 4 hours in a Tesco car park then moaned when she got a ticket.
I said don’t moan , just pay it, what tw@t parks in a tesco car park for over 4 hours.
But at least she was honest , not pretending it was two visits.:LOL:
You really are just a troll, aren't you?
I'm not lying about anything, but your story sounds very convenient.....

• Thanks
Reactions: JP_
You really are just a troll, aren't you?
I'm not lying about anything, but your story sounds very convenient.....

May I suggest that you don't call posters "trolls" but put up an argument or ignore.
I ignore poster not via the ignore button but just ignore them and never mention their name

Back