Times are hard in the building trade

Sponsored Links
Wonder how long it takes this mob to pay its sub contractors ?

Look at the quality of my mates Persimmon new build:

00A5AB35-EC90-4D12-A6C3-675CB356676A.jpeg

925DEDCC-056C-42E2-9099-CCDA934C9560.jpeg

I hear they don’t pay the trades so they walk off site, in turn they end up with the dregs that will work for nowt. Probably immigrants ;)

Monopoly is a game that was invented by an economist to teach her pupils how capitalism is doomed to failure. There can only be one winner, but how that winner enjoys success is difficult to work out when you realise that every other player is bankrupt.

This is NOT right & anyone & everyone who is capable of free thinking knows it.

Sponsored Links
The game works like real life.

Just look at Trump.

https://www.ted.com/talks/paul_piff_does_money_make_you_mean/transcript?language=en

"I want you to, for a moment, think about playing a game of Monopoly. Except in this game, that combination of skill, talent and luck that helped earn you success in games, as in life, has been rendered irrelevant, because this game's been rigged, and you've got the upper hand. You've got more money, more opportunities to move around the board, and more access to resources. And as you think about that experience, I want you to ask yourself: How might that experience of being a privileged player in a rigged game change the way you think about yourself and regard that other player? "

Back