problems with t90i shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi my mother has a Triton T90i shower which she has had for about 4 years and it has always worked fine until recently. Recently the water suddenly turns cold and the low pressure light comes up. When this happens the water pressure stays the same.

I couldn't remember which water supply it was on ie tank or mains so I tested it. I ran the bathroom taps whilst it was on and got no reaction, I ran the kitchen sink tap and you could see and hear a difference in the shower although not significant enough to stop it working or reduce the pressure badly.

There seems to be plenty of good water pressure consistently so I can only assume something is going wrong within the shower. Can anyone please guide me here what to do next?

I am ex-building services so I have no problem working on it if it needs new parts etc.

Any ideas please?

Sponsored Links
chuck it away! get a new one! make sure it has a inline scale reducer like a 'combi care'

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back