Proffesional tiller (pic) you wont believe it

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Chaps,
My Brother in law who unknown to me suffers delusions, insisted on tilling my floor whilst i was away. " he's a pro and has been doing it for 20 years" have a look at the results. you just wont believe it.....
I asked him what went wrong, he said what do you mean, I said it's all over the place, he said " ahhh that always happens on big floors" he left before i had time to shoot him... mark
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff123/lepouget/P1010570.jpg

Sponsored Links
Hilti%20905%20AVR.jpg

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha , aah aah aaah aaaah aaaaahhh... did that. with a cold chiz and hammer took up 300 and broke 2.

I am a P. Way Engineer and I would be too ashamed to let anyone see it if I laid a tile floor that badly. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Your supposed to get them drunk after doing the work for you not before :D

That is truly shocking, I did a far far better job tiling our bathroom and I had never tiled before and had to contend with real slate tiles that weren't quite a standard size

i know its the festive season but i dont think you should have left a crate of beer out for him :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back