Proffesional tiller (pic) you wont believe it

Sponsored Links
Dude, you don't have to be standing next to him to shoot him.
Get yourself a .50 cal and blow his nuts clean off from a mile away.

That is all! :)

Sponsored Links
Hey guys, I'm at here crying! not cos of my Bipolar but because i've just been reading your replies. Aaaaaaa it's brillint, i jist cint stoop laughing!!!!!!!.
"Bilioustrumpstaine wrote:
He's done to your floor what you have been doing to his sister. "
Man thats not funny, thats Hilairious. youde be crying too if you seen his sister. She's the Hungarian shotput champion!!!!! :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D .

"His tiling is even worse than your spelling, OP." ha ha ha ha ha h aha ha, I gota change me underware. that is brilliant.

"Dude, you don't have to be standing next to him to shoot him.
Get yourself a .50 cal and blow his nuts clean off from a mile away.

That is all! "
H aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Brilliant.

and the one about the socks inside out and he left his socks stuck to the tiles. aaaaaaa fantastic. guys i havent laughed so much in ages. Remeron and years of therapy have nothing on you Chaps. Big thank you to allllllllll.

no point giving your brother in law the gun and asking him to shoot himself. with his eyes he'll clearly miss!!

think the gun would be put to better use shooting the floor anyway!

from his Mr. wonky tiling i reckon his bro-in-law has got his own gun....a glue gun, and he's been sniffing the barrel! :cool:

Reminds me of my grandads diy, hes blind in 1 eye and can hardly see in the other and the tiling in the bathroom is awfulllllll

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back