Project Fear

Ive told you time over.
You mean you've fruitlessly wriggled and twisted time over.

There are many plots going on overiding ones are to remain and vote against the Government.
some tories have rebelled for reasons i agree

If you wont dont will not acknowledge because you're a Labour fanboy well i just can't help you. Whilst i prefer the Tories in i still dont like them much more than Labour. I have no allegiance or blinkered bias.
some tories have rebelled for reasons i agree

Democratic reversal of the democratic decision? Stay off the crack pipe.
Were you opposed to the 2nd referendum, which reversed the result of the first one?

Sponsored Links
Some tories have rebelled i stand by that and i agree with them. I dont see your point whichever way you run it ill give you the same answer.

Who do you support? Tell me is it Labour?

There hasn't been a 2nd referendum? What you on?

I tell you what lets have a GE but delay the next government for 3 years then demand a 2nd referendum because actually i didn't like the result er i mean its been so long now the country may want a different government / any other lame excuse. Grow a pair and move on and accept the result.

Some tories have rebelled i stand by that and i agree with them. I dont see your point whichever way you run it ill give you the same answer.
You will.

You will keep on trying the utterly failed pretence that it's OK for Tories to vote against leaving the EU for their ideological reasons but it's not OK for anybody else to do the same for theirs.

Who do you support? Tell me is it Labour?
No.

There hasn't been a 2nd referendum?
There has. It was on 23rd June 2016.

Sponsored Links
Back