Proof to support creationism?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As one from a scientific background, I am a strong believer in Darwinism. But in my quest to prove it by disproving alternetives, I think I have identified conclusive proof against evolution... :eek:

Doing a poo is often rather enjoyable. There are few things in life as satisfying as dropping a fibre-enhanced, well-formed Hindenturd into the pan. You can just feel the endorphins coursing through your veins.

But surely, the most successful animal would be one that just shoots it out as and when, with no joy derived from it, and feels no need for a Hamlet afterwards?

How can this be? :eek:

Sponsored Links
Surely any animal that can derive great pleasure from such a basic and regular function must be onto a winner though !!

Human Babies do seem to be a lot frailer than the young of other animals and, having witnessed a couple, find it hard to believe that a woman could give birth in the woods and then either she or the baby live more than a couple of days, but we do seem to be the dominant species for the time being.....

jtaunton said:
Surely any animal that can derive great pleasure from such a basic and regular function must be onto a winner though !!

Human Babies do seem to be a lot frailer than the young of other animals and, having witnessed a couple, find it hard to believe that a woman could give birth in the woods and then either she or the baby live more than a couple of days, but we do seem to be the dominant species for the time being.....

Not for long though as we are turning our lifestyles into the very thing a disease or parasite is looking for--ie-- close contact, fast moving, multiple contact.-----so really its only a matter of time.

Think what would happen if a disease killed on mass quickly, the whole world would be littered with human corpses, the survivors would be too sick or would have fled and within days and weeks the vermin pests would swarm the earth spreading the disease to the remote survivers

What has this got to do with going for a dump? nothing and i need my medication :oops: :eek: :D

AdamW said:
As one from a scientific background, I am a strong believer in Darwinism. But in my quest to prove it by disproving alternetives, I think I have identified conclusive proof against evolution... :eek:

Doing a poo is often rather enjoyable. There are few things in life as satisfying as dropping a fibre-enhanced, well-formed Hindenturd into the pan. You can just feel the endorphins coursing through your veins.

But surely, the most successful animal would be one that just shoots it out as and when, with no joy derived from it, and feels no need for a Hamlet afterwards?

How can this be? :eek:

AdamW

You are talking , 'Dirty' again but I like it, like it.

Sponsored Links
I hate it when it dos'nt come to a conclusive end!! you just sit there knowing that you could be there for hours and so you have to compromise :rolleyes: I like a nice flyer that leaves you feeling empty in a fulfilled sort of way:cool: ) what was the question again? :D

Richardp said:
I hate it when it dos'nt come to a conclusive end!! you just sit there knowing that you could be there for hours and so you have to compromise :rolleyes: I like a nice flyer that leaves you feeling empty in a fulfilled sort of way:cool: ) what was the question again? :D

Whats worse are those huge ones which dont come but a few pebbles drop out and you have to keep going back all day to try and dislodge the monster.

I suppose its similar to sex but for some reason you cant shoot your cocoa and just as frustrating.

When you go and the monster shoots straight out leaving you completely empty i must admit there is a strong feeling of satisfaction

I do feel sorry for my septic tank some days :eek:

Freddie said:
Richardp said:
We sling a dead Rabbit in ours every now and then :cool:

Richardp said:
Freddie said:
Richardp said:

Richard does that work as ours has gone rather wiffy of late, i have heard you put road kill in there but thought it was an old wives tale

Freddie said:
Richardp said:
Freddie said:
Richardp said:

Richard does that work as ours has gone rather wiffy of late, i have heard you put road kill in there but thought it was an old wives tale
Must be true, if you put a live one in he'd be right pi**ed off! :)

Freddie said:
Richardp said:
Freddie said:
Richardp said:

works for us Freddie, some say a cockerel but my Grandma used to put a block of live yeast in to get it reactivated. but its not good to break the crust. :LOL:

Septic tank, Never had one, but I know people who have, did you break out a corner in the base after the Inspector had, had his final butchers?

What toilet cleansers (if any) do no harm to the S/Tank function?
Would a water softener help the state of the non-cleanser toilet - deposits etc?
:confused:

pipme said:
Septic tank, Never had one, but I know people who have, did you break out a corner in the base after the Inspector had, had his final butchers?

Would a water softener help the state of the non-cleanser toilet - deposits etc?
Its kind of you to show an interest in this Pipme but really its just a load of ****. :LOL:

Richardp said:
pipme said:

Its kind of you to show an interest in this Pipme but really its just a load of s**t. :LOL:
don't take the p*ss :)

Sponsored Links
Back