Prostitute was 'much loved' says mother

Sponsored Links
People who die or get killed get some of the most outrageous compliments.
You could be the worst human being on the planet, but get killed or die in unfortunate circumstances and all of a sudden you become a saint and at worst "mis-understood".

Sponsored Links
....and surely the guy should have been charged with distruction of property rather than murder..

Anyone see the program about the 'kids' of the yorkshire rippers victims.

It was sad to see them suffer, they suffered firstly when their mother was alive and never there to care for them and now after finding out all the details of their mothers past etc.

This will bring back a lot of stuff they would like to forget.

Anyone see the program about the 'kids' of the yorkshire rippers victims.

It was sad to see them suffer, they suffered firstly when their mother was alive and never there to care for them and now after finding out all the details of their mothers past etc.

This will bring back a lot of stuff they would like to forget.

I didn't see it but it's a harsh reality, some folk don't know when they have it good.

People who die or get killed get some of the most outrageous compliments.
You could be the worst human being on the planet, but get killed or die in unfortunate circumstances and all of a sudden you become a saint and at worst "mis-understood".

Yes, I've noticed this strange anomaly too.

In yesterday's D. Mail (27 May) there was an article about one of the murdered prostitutes, Shelley Armitage.
A friend is quoted as saying 'Shelley was a good egg. Like all the girls on the streets she had some serious problems but she was genuinely a pleasant person and people got on with her'. Another says 'she was pleasant, just a normal girl'.
At the end of the article, it says that she was due in Bradford Crown Court, to be sentenced for assaulting a police officer. :rolleyes:

Kind of proves your point really!

On the other hand the worst tyrants, sexual offenders, Dictators,and general vermin where all loved by someone.
Even Hitlers mum loved him
:LOL:

I don't know any of the background to this, but a mother has lost her daughter, please show a little respect, it's every parents worst nightmare.

I went to the funeral of a friend some years ago. I'm sure the vicar was talking about someone else. According to the vicar this lad had led a blameless life and was now an angel in heaven.
Christ he deffo went down below. Had he turned up at the Pearly Gates, he'd have pinched them the moment St Peter's back was turned. ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back