PROVE THAT MOON LANDINGS DID TAKE PLACE

B

B.O.B DOLE

If you have been watching the tv lately showing the space shuttle repairs in space and you look into the background into space you can see no stars proving the sceptics that when the moon landings happened in 1969 they where saying it was done in a hanger because in the back ground there where no stars so to does this mean they are doing the shuttle repairs in a hanger?

Sponsored Links
It's really quite simple:

When you take an astronomical photo, you have very long exposure times because stars are actually quite faint... cameras have a different response curve to the human eye.

This is why stars were not present on the Apollo photos (the rest of the picture would be heavily overexposed).

And this is why they are not present on the Shuttle photos.

Bob, have you been spending a lot of time on conspiracy websites recently? ;)

And that ones as old as the hills but the point is why would anybody fake it, they found nothing but dust up there so why bother faking a landing

I really wish NASA had released that book dissolving the conspiracy theories instead of withdrawing it and saying "Well, we don't want to lend credence to those views". :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
its defo happened because the american government said it is so

end of

they wouldnt tell porkies and shame on you for even thinking it

;)

but the russians did remote landings and they found nothing but dust so where or what is the point for your conspiracy.

Not that I buy into the conspiracy, but I thought that the point behind faking it was to give a big 'Yah Boo Sucks !!' to the Russians and boost national pride during the cold war. They'd got the first man in Space, but the Americans had the first man on the moon.........

I know for a fact that the moon landing did occur in 1969 and that is because a few days later Billy Hollins was selling small pieces of moon-rock in the playground at school (his Dad was an astronaut).

Yeah I agree, I was up there, saw 'em land from behind that torched Czech Chariot .. the one you just cannot see in the background of 'hammer and feather' shot.
;)

Freddie said:
but the russians did remote landings and they found nothing but dust so where or what is the point for your conspiracy.
Yep, Irish landings... termed 'Crashes' every elsewhere !
:D

B.O.B DOLE said:
If you have been watching the tv lately showing the space shuttle repairs in space and you look into the background into space you can see no stars proving the sceptics that when the moon landings happened in 1969 they where saying it was done in a hanger because in the back ground there where no stars so to does this mean they are doing the shuttle repairs in a hanger?

BOB, you a bloody menace fella, please start taking the medication :LOL:

Seriously, of course the landings occurred.

Firstly, some 40,000 people were involved in the Apollo program, were all convinced to lie?

There were some 1500 people actually involved directly in each mission, did they all lie?

Further, Russian radar tracked the Landers until the hit the surface, do you really think the Soviets would have stayed quiet all long and for all this time....

Stop watching Emmerdale mate, it's effecting your judgement..

FWL_Engineer said:
Firstly, some 40,000 people were involved in the Apollo program, were all convinced to lie?

There were some 1500 people actually involved directly in each mission, did they all lie?

They could have been brainwashed in a secret laboratory, I bet you didn't think of that!

pretty tiresome exercise then.....and all to get zero benefit.......no tobacco sponsorship. the yanks did it for free........... so it must be true.

jeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

petewood said:
FWL_Engineer said:

They could have been brainwashed in a secret laboratory, I bet you didn't think of that!

And when the brainwashing was completed, they could clean up the lab and use it for developing cheap fuel (perhaps they could use it for a real moon shot).

Yep and dont forget that film Doppleganga about an identical Earth behind the sun that we cant see, its exactly the same but everything is reversed which means that there is a BOB there too but he makes sense, and also a Moz whose teetotal, and a Richard and he never plays with himself :LOL:

There's also a Freddie who is extremely intellegent and handsome but that means this one is-------- :confused: :( :oops: :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back