Public liability?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Getting some quotes, cant seem to get 2 mil under £300, for gas/plumbing. But what is a decent excess, my cheapest quote wants £500 :eek: , doesn't seem worth it. Anyone got some good pointers to a decent deal?

Sponsored Links
One Co I work for is asking for £5mill cover. So I might drop them!
Have you searched online?

try courtprice they gave use the only cover we could get under £700
(gas, electrical and Solar) about £640 if i remember right

ps try through IPHE or Argi for a discount

Hi Chris, yep, corgi mag, online, fed up with putting details in. Just wondered on the excess thing, dont mind £300 for cover, but £500 excess is ridiculous. Got some calls to make monday to recheck some quotes. Taking the plunge you see, cant believe how much work is out there.

Sponsored Links
not at all. i pay more because i do solar and that includes roof work as well as gas and i have 1 employee insured as well on the 1 policy.

Thought as much after I'd put all that. Getting a quote from courtprice, looks good. Thanks for the input, slowly getting there.

dave that site for me Ranges from £196 to £737 on there registering as a gas fitter/ or £136 to £737 as plumbing and heating .. for £2million. A hell of a spread and with excesses ranging fom £250 to £550

Mine came in at around £300 for 2 million and 5000 tools in the van £250 excess. I added 1 million professional indemnity and got the lot for £490 something.

Investigate joining the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB).

As a member (£100 a year (plus £30 regestration for first year) I get some great deals on my various policies.

Sponsored Links
Back