pulsepowerflush company reseach

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I needed a power flush and was getting some quotes. I found a website called pulsepowerflush and did a bit of digging: They claim to be ECOTEC MARKETING LIMITED they have several websites that claim to be this company. Firstly, I found that the company called ECOTEC MARKETING LIMITED was renamed to be OKIDOKIDO LIMITED in 2013 (so that’s not the real name) AND the company was dissolved in September 2015. ALL their websites still claim to be the dissolved company. I found this strange and I thought I would ask to see their insurance certificate. Sure, said Clive “you can see it!” then he never emailed me back. I know that a dissolved company cannot have insurance, but I was curious to see what it would say, seems obvious now!

Sponsored Links
Maybe they renewed a 12 month policy and then went into liquidation?

Powerflushing is a bit like decorating. To do it properly takes time and effort.

Difference is that everyone can see a poor decorating job, but you can't tell if your Powerflush has been done properly. Not immediately, anyway.

Shopping round for quotes is not going to deliver you someone intent on spending many hours getting the job done properly. A low quote will usually mean a fast and dirty job.

Powerflushing is normally recommended by BG using their 'get out of jail free' card on a maintenance contract (also known as 'we cant find the fault, this will get us away').

If so, best pay the price for them to do it because they guarantee the result.

Sponsored Links
Clive ( or Lindy ? ) whats your interest in power flushing?

Generally I am always suspicious of those companies who have multiple websites/trading names.

A proper job usually takes about five hours and is charged at about £350 by an independent although British Gas seem to get away with £800 but as said they seem to use that as a way to pay for curing a fault they have not yet identified.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back