PVCu Window Manufacture Time

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys

Can you tell me how long it normally takes to have PVCu double glazing manufactured?

I was under the impression it generally took a couple of weeks. A guy came to measure up for 5 windows and a lean-to porch type thing on Sunday

I said we were quite despirate to get them in as the rest of the 'project' is on hold until the windows are in now. Just had a call saying he can start tomorrow if we want

2-3 days sounds awfully quick for getting the windows manufactured to me - or is that the norm?

They're FENSA registered :)

Sponsored Links
they must be short of work. not unusual at this time of year. 7-10 days turn around is normal at busy times.

yeah - we waited till new year as we hoped there may be some bargains to be had while it was quiet

ok, sounds ok then :D

Just ordered some and took 3 days but they do normally take 10-14 days so they be quite this time of the year plus Christmas dented their clients saving ;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back