Pyronix 46 2 keypads set 2 areas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have 2 keypads 00 downstairs areas A+B
01 Upstairs area A

I have all downstairs set A+B and one Pir upstairs set A only when i set from keypad 01 upstairs it wants me to exit via the exit zone 01 set final exit as should be

Can it be set up to set only area A downstairs without the timed exit that just waits for you to actually exit

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Think you have set it up wrong ….normally A ….ALL …..B …..Bedtime …..so everything would be in A and B apart from anything you wanted to be off upstairs , that would be A only …but from what you are saying , you need to alter exit mode to timed or timed / final , instead of final …

Ok timed worked for setting, but changed pir upstairs to area A and when set with A it goes into alarm mode when pir sees me

Sponsored Links
Ok I was sill works after change should of set upstairs on keypad with area B for bed set it with A code and b works great

can i program a keyfob to be code and B all in one go just offer it up

Not sure what you are wanting to do ?
you can have a prox fob that can either full set only or part set only or flexi set ( you have to press a AREA button after , or you could do intelligent set where it automatically sets part until you exit by the front door ( contact ) and it changes to full set …

just sorted it Programmed a Prox fox with Area B works fine

Thanks for all your assistance

Could have just programmed the keypad to set B only. That way any code/fob that is used will initiate arming of area B only

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back