Pyronix alarm homecontrol 2.0 error

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
having some sporadic issues with the Homecontrol2.0 app connection to my Pyronix Enforcer alarm.
it was working perfectly fine for sometime but now I’m really struggling to access and set alarm using app.
I get two error messages which can alternate one is Error Connecting suggesting i need to check internet connection, and the second says Error and that an unknown error has occurred and I need to make sure all details are correct and that panel is switched on and connected to the internet. It’s really sporadic though asit will connect no problems, but this is few and far between. Also sometI Ed when successfully connects it is unresponsive when trying to set alarm.
Has anyone else experienced this and if you could provide any suggestions to resolve

cheers
Si

Sponsored Links
Hi, yes it is but it’s the new BT so unable to split like the last one.

Did you fit it yourself? If so check WiFi strength in diagnostics if WiFi ok then try a complete down power ….mains and battery….

Sponsored Links
no, didn’t fit myself so have no idea How to do a complete power down. Wi-Fi strength shouldn’t be an issue as its only 2m away from router and all other devices are running on 60ish mbps.

How old is it ? I’ve had a faulty Wi-Fi card before doing strange things as you have described ( the newer version 11 has Wi-Fi built in )

had for about 4ish years, so probably not the 11. Tbh I pay a yearly service charge to the company that installed it. Was hoping it was a quick fix that maybe an issue with the app that is easily sorted. Sounds like something more complicated so will contact company to come a take a look.

Hello. I’m having the same problem with my system. Can you share if you fixed it or if an engineer did as my installer has drawn a blank. Help appreciated.

Can you confirm if your system is polling the cloud ?
How old is your system and have you paid your cloud fee if older than 12months.

Hi. Yes polling correctly when I look on Pyronix Cloud. System is about 6 years old but a new card (SIM driven card to connect to the internet) was installed 2 years ago. Fully up to date with subs. I can also see the SIM card using data so my situation same as Xssc I’m thinking.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back