Pyronix Enforcer - issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Sorry if this in the wrong place.

I have an issue with my Alarm system that I am in the process of setting up. I have set up my older veritas a few years back. but these newer ones im not a fan of.

It is a Pyronix Enforcer Homecontrol+, with all the wireless sensors etc.

On 2 of the sensors, (1 PIR, and 1 Window Shock Sensor) every time I go to set the alarm I get an 'input tamper error' and the system will not allow me to set the system.

I have been and checked the sensor, and both appear to have been fit correctly but I cannot figure out the cause of the error.

Problem 2. I have set up 3 zones (A, B and C). for zone D I did not require it therefore it wasn't used and hasn't been programmed in to any of the sensors. So somehow (possibly my error) Zone D has been set and turned on and I cannot access the engineer menu to finish off the set up.

Is there any fixes for the above issues.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Enter manager code to turn off D setting 2222 default or try 1234 , have you been messing with the code settings for manager or user 1 ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back