Pyronix Enforcer 00:00:00 Service Required

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a warning (amber yellow triangle) with the message “Active Faults Service Required”.

This appeared at midnight exactly and the panel log has “00:00:00 Service Required”

There have been a couple of log entries in the three days since the warning showed. They are both: “Wireless Ch To” which I believe indicates channel switching to avoid jamming or clash with a nearby device.

The 00:00:00 time stamp of the original message makes me think this is not a developed fault but some maintenance cycle perhaps?

Any help appreciated.
Thanks, Andy

Sponsored Links
I bought from new and fitted it myself, in Nov 18.

Sponsored Links
I must be doing something wrong, I can’t find the manual but I thought engineering was D, then passcode. But going in and out doesn’t clear it. (or is D just the manager menu?)

Thanks sparkymarca & diysos2018.
Going into engineering and out clears it.

Any idea what caused it in the first place? Is it just an annual maintenance reminder I wonder, it’s a bit over 12 months after I installed it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back