Pyronix enforcer 10

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve just reduced the keypad volume on the alarm base by pressing D and entering code2000. Took volume to 1 and pressed A to save. Now nothing works. Not a button or proximity tag or key fob eve app access fails. What should I do as can’t even reverse the action taken.

Sponsored Links
Code 2000 is the clean start code to default control panel.
You will need to reprogram the system if nothing is working.

Are you sure you didn’t alter anything else ? If you have done this from the keypad it shouldn’t delete programming did mess with address settings ?

High it’s exactly as I said. I pressed and held D accessed key volume then used the arrows to reduce the volume bar. As the bar reduced so did the volume of the clicks. I pressed one to many and went to 0 (silent) then thought a slight sound may be useful. So went back to 1. I then pressed A to save and exit and nothing seemed to happen and since then all is silent with no buttons working. I tried to set and unset with proximity tag and then key fob but nothing happens. Finally I tried to access via the app which will not connect to the unit.

Sponsored Links
Hold down D again it will ask for code ….press 2000 what does it now say ? Press yes …it will step through all the keypad options , does the keypad address say 0 ?

I’ve held D for 10 secs. It does nothing at all, it doesn’t even ask for a code the pad makes no noise and doesn’t respond in any way

All that’s on screen is KEYCLICK VOLUME: then under. = [1]

Wait until tomorrow and re boot system ….switch off mains and disconnect battery pack …then re power

Cheers I thought that may be the way we need to go. Thanks for your assistance and I will post the result tomorrow. Not to early I case the alarm goes off unhappy neighbours if it does.

Hey Sparkymarka The alarm seems to be back now. Had to do the same action again to silence the key click but this time it accepted it by just setting off the alarm with the 485 coms lost. But after a restore/eng reset all seems fine. One more question for now is it possible to silence the tone on night set and only leave the pips to say set as this could wake other house occupants.

You need to go into eng mode , volume setting , area b ( if that’s your night set ? ) set exit volume 1 , silent with confirmation bleep or 0 silent no confirmation bleep

I’m also going to do some adjustments on the proximity tags and fobs so I may be back. Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back