Pyronix enforcer 10

Hi Sparkymarka.
Just been looking at the alarm again and connected a new sensor. Problem found when testing. I can set the alarm tag key fob or code but only tag or key fob will disarm on entry. The code has no effect. Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Cheers I will see if it works. Just got another one now. Bell stoped working and panel said no bell. so took it out and looks clean and dry but won’t go into learn after Ireinstalled the battery all leds are on solid no flashing and learn button does nothing.

Hi again.
Got the siren learnt eventually but it is silent when alarm goes off nor does it strobe. Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Hi.
There is a distinct possibility of that as I was getting frustrated and went hunting. thing is the internal warning went off and siren low battery warning came on. I find it a coincidence that the siren disappeared off the system then the box couldn't be learned until I unplugged the battery for 5 hours. plugged them back in then bingo bell got learned but LEDs did not flash nor did the siren go off. alarm less that 2 yrs old so suprised that the batteries are that drained.

Hi again.

There is a Terminal in the bell box on the motherboard that is marked as a 13 v DC input from a mains hard wired transformer. I take it this will relieved the need to keep replacing the battery and is it worth the option.

I always supply an external supply to the bell if possible as the battery packs last around 3 years if not ….either by a 12v psu in the loft or direct to the panel …I have also noticed that it may be one of the two battery packs that may have low voltage..

that implies poor manufacture of the batter packs. are any better than others.

If I have messed up the outputs ( don't remember going there but) what should they be set at?

Engineering ….outputs ….wireless bell …bell should be 0014 siren any ….strobe 0016 strobe any

Cheers I’ll check. Going to order batteries later. Can you recommend a particular quality transformer that will work with the system. There is still the original 1.5mm twin and earth from the old alarm system behind the bell could I still use that to connect to the delta circuit board and put the transformer 3 metres away in the loft or is the cable too big?

Hi Sparkymarka

the alarm seems to be working ok now so thanks for your help.
The alarm sets silently apart from one beep when going to bed (setting 01). In the morning if you have forgotten to unset remotely and walk down the stairs it picks you up from the hall PIR SET as 09 but gives no tone to the count down so when tired you can forget to put the number in so is there any setting so the entry warning can sound to remind you to do this when at the bottom of the stairs. Cheers

Option 09 is correct
Is it programmed for area B?
This should start entry timer when activated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back