Pyronix Enforcer 32WE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all can anybody help with how to relace an internal piezo unit in the above system. I have managed to source one from the manufacturer, after the volume could not be increased.

Sponsored Links
Take front off , silence with code , remove the psu plug , remove all the screws holding the backplate on , open up , unplug the piezo , replace , put back together , press yes to reset ...

Hi sparkymarka I am afraid as a pensioner I am not to skilled in what a psu plug is or where it is located I managed the code and opening the unit ok any more on what to do next how to remove psu plug etc
Many thanks

Pictures may help 25138870-77AA-4928-BBC2-950722E755DC.jpeg
Remove these screws

Sponsored Links
FB981288-DB57-4BB7-8C36-BC5EA2415741.jpeg 733BC135-54C2-4EC5-B754-528A5F20BFC4.jpeg The back should come away without removing any of the connectors , replace the piezo , it just unplugs and pulls out , put back together , making sure the rear tamper plunger goes into the cut out ...

Thank you so so much sparkymarka got it changed and is working fine
Regards
Peatsy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back