Pyronix Enforcer deltabell query

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I bought a pyronix Enforcer Kit 3 which comes with a deltabell module. I also bought a deltabell x lightbox. So I don't flatten the battery in the deltabell prematurely I was going to wire it to the Enforcer panel power supply off the Io board. Will this work? Do I need to wire in tamper circuits or can I just do the power? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Ok thanks - I ll see if I can return it. With respect to the wireless deltabell, if I wire it to the Enforcer , will it prolong battery life or am I wasting my time? I didn't want to have to change the deltabell battery a lot. If I do wire it should I just do the power eg. 12v.? Thanks again .

Sponsored Links
I ve managed to run a 6 core alarm wire between the two so was just going to go off the IO board in the Enforcer to the terminals in the deltabell WE . It's a bit confusing that they have supplied resistors etc. Which I can't see that I need. Thanks for the help. Wanna buy a lightbox? I

If you have a wire to the bell box I would buy a deltabell plus module and wire that in then you will have a bell box that lights up and you dont need to worry about the battery.

The 6 core alarm wire I'm using is thinner (each core) than the wires from the batteries and the wires to the siren..... should it be thicker wires between the Enforcer panel and the deltabell?. I just assumed alarm wire was universal .Have I been stupid?

Much appreciated...one more question, do I need to fit the IO board in the Enforcer box to supply power to the deltabell , or is there somewhere else in the Enforcer panel I can come off?

The reason I ask is when I powered down the Enforcer entirely ( took battery out too) plugged in the IO board in and connected power to the bell and then re installed battery and powered up I got the 485 Comms Lost message.. . Please wait. I gave up waiting after 15 minutes. When I disconnect the IO board it's all fine. Any ideas? Am I right to power it entirely down?

Have you got anything wired into the D 1-4 terminals on the io board?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back