Pyronix Enforcer Digi Wifi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

It was all going so well....I have mostly set up the system (there have been a a few useful threads on here to keep me on track so thanks for those also) and it mostly seems to be working as I wanted, although I still have to check a couple of things.

My issue is now that I am trying to set up the dig-wifi and home control app. I can't seem to find the panel's wifi network on any device I try. I'm worried because the LED also doesn't give a rapid amber pulse when I think it should i.e. when I would be able to find the panel's network during set up.

Anyone had a similar issue or have any ideas?

TIA

Sponsored Links
So after a frustrating morning, i had lunch and then realised I hadn't tried the master option....turn it all off and then back on again...removing all power and then turning it on again seems to have done the trick. Don't know why it wasn't working before though. Thanks anyway.

P.s. I would delete the post to save wasting people's time, but it doesn't appear that I can. Sorry for clogging up the forum unnecessarily

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back