Pyronix Enforcer V10 wifi missing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All,

Purchased the Enforcer kit 3 with digi wifi. Got it installed ok but the panel does not recognise the wifi board which is attached via a white cable block from the board to the panel. Software revision settings show V00.01 PSTN Standard. It is supposed to denote WIFI.
Within the communications settings there isn't any WIFI options or APP options, Just program ARC settings.
The WIFI board has a lit LED in the middle. The left LED intermittently flashes. Checked all connections are secured ect. Could it be a faulty board. Any help would be greatly received.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Cheers have already done a power cycle on it & still not picking up the board. Also performed the clean start when fitted.

I'm under the impression that the panel automatically recognises the com board upon power up. Only fitted one of these so I cant advise any further maybe call/email Pyronix directly.

Sponsored Links
Fixed - Update from Pyronix, I was connecting the battery back before the mains!
You MUST plug the module in when the panel is fully powered down then power up MAINS FIRST.

The panel will then recognise you have a Wi-Fi Module installed and you will see the Wi-Fi Settings.

If you have done any Comms Programming Changes you would be advised to clean start the panel after installing the Wi-Fi Module to prevent spurious error messages appearing!

Hi, was wondering what the wifi module is u talk about above? I have this system installed and there's no wifi option in the set up where it should be. Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back