Pyronix Enforcer - Disable Fault beeping noise

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Pyronix Enforcer has a faulty door sensor - I am awaiting an alarm engineer to contact me to arrange to replace the sensor (its not the battery)
This door sensor fault is being displayed on the screen and the control panel is beeping.

How do I stop this beeping which is indicating there is a fault ?
I am getting the fault beep every few minutes - so would like to disable/silence it until the sensor gets replaced
I do have the Engineer Code

Going into Engineer Mode has also got its own beep very few minutes - can this be disabled/silenced ?

As a last resort -can I switch it off at the mains ? but would it still beep due to the control panel battery being connected ?

Sponsored Links
probably best to speak with the engineer that is coming out so they are aware of what has been done.

as you have the engineers code you should have full control from within engineering and adjust the volume control.
Details in programming manual.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back