Pyronix Enforcer Panel beeping

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Folks,
I have a pyronix enforcer with a couple of low batterys in the motion sensors inside the house.
The panel has started sounding in the morning and sounds again for another 4 times everytime the code is put in.
I have contacted my engineer and he is going to contact me on Monday to arrange a date to come and service the system

He has given me an engineer code to put in and just keep the engineers menue open for the time being to stop the panel sounding in the morning.

The problem now is that while i have the engineer menue open, the panel wil beep every 10 or so minutes. I am wondering is there any option to silence this until the engineer finally gets out to the property?

Gary

Sponsored Links
Changing any programming that you are not sure of could lead to further problems with your system.
Simplest thing to do is just change the batteries in your devices.
Most devices use CR123A batteries, unless nano contacts ,MC2 contact

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back