Pyronix Enforcer : help setting inputs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have manged to successfully install the System but am struggling to get the programming of the Zones working correctly.

Scenario: the Hall has a PIR which also has the control panel and then the front door which has a sensor.

I want to be able to get Zone A to set all the house by standing at the panel in the hall and then exit via the front door.

I have the input to the front door set as Final Exit and set the Exit Mode in System Options to "Final Door"

However seemingly no matter what I set the Hall PIR input to it always cuts in and stop the door exit

You know when you try and read the manual for too long and try every possible combination - I am at that stage !

Your counsel would be much appreciated as to what settings I should be using.

Thanks - Tim

Sponsored Links
Entry route (08) or if it's a zone you need to start the entry exit in part set , ex -Fx (09)

Thanks sparkymarka - I may also need your wisdom on how I should be using the "Input Areas" function in "Change Inputs". Currently I have all these setup as "All" rather than "Any" and to be honest I stuggling to get the difference here !

? Is it a version 10 ? Leave at default ? They keep adding bits that most don't use ...
Normal settings ( for me ) A all , B zones set at night ..

Sponsored Links
Yes it is a V10. To try and explain alittle better i have the following

Input 1 / landing PIR / 06 Intruder / A only
Input 2 / Conservatory door / 06 Intruder / A & B
Input 3 / Front door / 07 Final Exit / A & B
Input 4 / Dining Rm PIR / 06 Intruder / A & B
Input 5 / study PIR / 06 Intruder / A & B
Input 6 / Hall PIR / 09 ER (Part FX) A & B
Input 7 / Front door / 07 Final Exit / A & B

I think perhaps Inputs 2 to 7 need to be A only; and then Input 1 set to B ?

No your setting is correct , but why 2 front doors ? Or is it front and back door ?

No your setting is correct , but why 2 front doors ? Or is it front and back door ?

Sorry it my fat fingers and error - should read

Input 1 / landing PIR / 06 Intruder / A only
Input 2 / Conservatory door / 06 Intruder / A & B
Input 3 / Front door / 07 Final Exit / A & B
Input 4 / Dining Rm PIR / 06 Intruder / A & B
Input 5 / study PIR / 06 Intruder / A & B
Input 6 / Hall PIR / 09 ER (Part FX) A & B
Input 7 / Back door / 06 Intruder / A & B

Does that look right ?

Just wanted to give a big shout out to sparkymarka for his rapid help and counsel - system is up and running and works remarkably well even with the wifi thing !

;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back