Pyronix Enforcer - Modem Fault

Reu

Reaction score
Country
Malta
Hello

I've installed a Digi-Lan module to a Pyronix Enforcer and was unable to register to the Pyronix Cloud. I ensured that the System ID and Cloud password are correct. However, I could not connect to the Pyronix Cloud.

The Pyronix display is alerting 'Modem Fault' and according to the manual it says "If modem not present, ensure that Disable Digi option is set to YES and Download by is set to NONE or RS232. If present, but not detected, check Digi Modem cable is connected correctly."

On the Digi-Lan board the LEDs 'OPER, ACT. and LINK' blinks

When I accessed the engineering menu -> Diagnostics -> Communications it says 'PSTN line status Present' and according to the manual algorithm it should be displaying 'IP address'.

Anyone encountered this issue please?

Thanks in advance

BW

Reu

Sponsored Links
Is your enforcer a version 10 ?
To connect lan card go to communication option
Select program LAN press yes
Enable auto IP press yes
Press no then A.
Now go into DIAGNOSTICS
Press no until communications and press yes
Should now display IP address .

thank you for replying to my query
the enforcer version is 12.52e

BW
Reu

Have u tried a power cycle as it doesnt seem to be recognising the Lan module. And also did u power it down to connect the lan module to the board?

Sponsored Links
I powered off the the lan module, but did not disconnected the battery pack of the enforcer.
I will power cycle the enforcer this evening

Thank you for you help

BW
Reu

Is you enforcer a European version ?
Version 10 only available in UK at present.
Are you take the software version from engineering function ?.

dear all,
disconnected the enforcer from mains and battery and worked fine!
Thanks you guys for your help
BW
Reu

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back