Pyronix Euro 46 strange tag issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

helped a family member out today by adding a new fob to their panel to replace a lost one

easy enough to do, the actual programming took less than a minute

when time came to set the system, we tried the new tag, and whilst it was recognised fine upon leaving the house the exit tone did not stop

upon going back in, i couldn't use any of the other tags or the code to cancel the set only the new tag which i found weird

it's almost as if it got stuck in exit mode from the new tag

set fine with one of the other tags straight away afterwards

any suggestions? first time this panel has even given a slight bit of bother

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Have another try. Could have been a glitch when it triggered the wireless arming process.

there is only 1 area set up which is area A

they're getting on in age, live in a bungalow and have many toilet trips/letting dog out at night so no need for anything other than a full set (used daily)

24 zones in total, all in use, glass break detectors in most rooms on 24hr alarm, PIRs and contacts become active on full set

in theory this should have worked perfectly, albeit i haven't tried since as i just used one of the other fobs as we had to go out

if the wrong code or tag(faulty tag can give an incorrect rfid) used, after a few attempts, it'll lock the keypad out for about 10 minutes(could be longer)- code guessing tamper.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back