Pyronix euro mini

Yes. the new pirs have selectable resistors built in, remove the aux fuse before changing them and replace after

Sponsored Links
And then crawl around like a dog to make sure they are set up correctly

I love that, it does say the pet pirs has a sensor limit of 25kg. Im not sure I can get away with that these days.

Sponsored Links
E880CFC4-FB30-4A3F-95C1-C5F8691DAE0D.jpeg
65A7527E-574C-456B-82D2-8155FCF94EA6.jpeg
C6AB1F6E-0531-4909-9569-82D00D48EDD3.jpeg
View attachment 251988 You could power the bell from the aux terminals if there isn’t that many pirs on the system the bell output is 800ma the delta plus is 300 ma in alarm x 2 =600ma

Ok I have attached a couple of pictures of my control panel, and as you suggested z6 is available so happy days. You said program this to 24hours is that correct.

Evening all,

well I’m the new additional bell is up and running however and there is always a however. Loll. I can’t access the engineer menu to change zone 6 to 24 hour program as suggested by you guys.

I have tried code 1111 but nothing happens. Allow engineer menu is set to yes in manager menu but I can’t get in. Am I missing something obvious.

Thanks again for all your help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back